I've just spent the past couple of days rewriting a lot of the jQuery Mobile PHP MVC Framework. A complete list of updates is available after the break, so check it out and let me know if you have any feedback!
- Overall code base simplified and cleaned up, unused functions removed
- Support for PHP PDO
- Now uses a simple SQLite database with a single table for the base application
- Now uses a smarter, more effective PHP router class (thanks to Dan Sosedoff)
- All of the code is now thoroughly commented
- You no longer have to specify the base directory, it is automatically directed
- Fixed bug related to page redirections
- Fixed bug that caused buttons to show up improperly
- Fixed bug that prevented 'Back' button from appearing
Of course, there is always room for improvement so any and all feedback is appreciated. There are certainly a few bad programming practices, so if more experienced coders could help point them out I will gladly fix them up!